Game Week returns to The Broadfield
Updated: Oct 29, 2019
Here at The Broadfield, we love foodie events and giving our chefs an opportunity to handcraft even more dishes using the most seasonal ingredients.
After a full year exploring different themes including vegan food, mussels, sausage and more, we'll be rounding off the year with a week dedicated to game. Our specials menu will be available from 4th - 10th November, using fresh game meat which is locally sourced.
Our hearty, warming dishes are best enjoyed by the fire with a few drinks, perfect for a cold winter's evening.
• Southern fried popcorn duck with cola bbq sauce and bacon salt
• Peppered venison carpaccio with beetroot & garlic puree, pickled walnuts and gruyere cheese
• Pan seared pigeon breast with black pudding crumb, spiced apple puree and beer soaked raisins
• Rabbit, wholegrain mustard and earl grey pie served with chunky chips and greens
• Wild boar & apple burger with fried egg & pickled onion, fries and bacon jam
• Game, redcurrant and truffle sausage with garlic mash and greens
You can book your table online here to join us for game week!
Enter our Game Week competition!
We will be continuing our culinary exploration in the New Year and want your suggestions for a food week! Anyone who dines with us during game week will get the chance to submit their idea and you could win dinner for two.